Thursday, September 20, 2007

Daddy Yankee - Puerto Rico | Part 1

Got a cool opportunity to work with Daddy Yankee again. This time the agency called and mentioned that Daddy Yankee requested specially for me to shoot the new campaign. This was twice as awesome as I had to fly down to Puerto Rico to shoot. Oh! The hard life I lead.

The entire trip was simply just awesome. I flew down with my 2 assistants, Stephen and Luis and we all had a blast. I met many really cool people and it was cool hanging out with Daddy Yankee for 2 days just shooting and just kickin' it. I stayed in PR for a week and managed to see much of the city. I made cool new friends from the agency, Miguel Vallejo and Alexandra Cortz. Miguel drove us all around and showed us much of the city. Totally cool! Met many cool models, stylists, DJ's and just generally cool people. Check out my visual diary!

Photographer: KEV!NOU
Photography Assistants: Luis Sanchez Alba, Stephen Dummit
Wardrobe Stylists: Maricelle Rivera, Erika Pena
Makeup Artist: Papito
Hair: Ruben
Models: Michelle, Adrionna, Marielis
Agency: Miguel, Alex, Hector
On Site Client: Luis Morales
Talent: Daddy Yankee
Publicist: Nomar Ayala


Stuck at Ft. Lauderdale. Yup! Missed my connecting flight. Bummer!
Luis with some of my equipment in Puerto Rico
Local Puerto Rican snacks in Old San Juan
The view from Old San Juan
Luis + Stephen
Kevin + Crew
Whoever said traffic jams happened only in LA?
Kevin + Daddy Yankee on Pepsi Vending Machine
MOFONGO!!!
Alexandra, Miguel, Stephen and Me
Cruisin' in Puerto Rico
The beautiful Adrionna and Marielis

No comments: